




Thanksgiving break is (and was) so much fun! Today is Saturday, and tommorow is our last vacation day. Our first two days, we had Rachel's slumber party, and she had her ears peirced. She got six earings at her party! We watched a version of Cinderella, and afterwards, went to sleep pretty well, actually. The third day, we had our second day at our new church, and afterwards went to our friends house, and performed a play we had been working on. The fourth and fith day, we had pajama days, and just stayed inside the whole day, and at night we played games in the basement. On the next day, we went to Big Rachel and Jason's house, and I read a 326 page book, from begining to end. Then on Thanksgiving Day, we all went to the Swan's house, and I didn't even see the turkey! And then all of the kids went outside to play, for awhile. Yesterday we went to Philadelphia, and we saw the outside of the Liberty Bell, we went to Ben Franklin's home and printing shop site, and watched a movie about him. We also went to the Mint in Philly. It was fun. We went to the Mint's gift shop, too, and Rachel got a pair of penny earings, and I got a pen, that didn't work, for awhile. And so now we are starting a new day. I have to go, bye!
2 comments:
We have had a fun Thanksgiving break! I'm not ready for you to go back to school.
What a great vacation. I had a great time with you guys in Philly. You're awesome and beautiful. I love you.
Post a Comment