
My school had a Fall Festival, and my sisters, my mom, and I got to go! They had face painting, and so me and Rachel got fall leaves, and Chloe wanted to get a witch, but mom made her get a pumkin. Then we had our hair sprayed. Me and Chloe chose orange and Rachel chose green. We were going to go on the hay ride, but it started to rain. So we went inside and listened to "scary stories." We also entered in a raffle. My mom let us get one raffle ticket each, and I chose to put mine in the arts and crafts box. We talked awhile with some of our friends until it was finally time to find out who would win the drawings. When it came time for the arts and crafts box drawing, mom told me that all our tickets started with the letter three. The principal drew the card out. "Three ... she paused. I crossed my fingers. "Four, three," she finised. I looked at mom. She nodded her head. I had won!!!!!! I went on up to get my prize, and when we brought it home, there was so much amazing stuff in it! Mom got a huge box for us to put all our stuff in, and I can't wait to look around in it some more!!!!!
2 comments:
I WANT COMMENTS!!!!!
That basket is almost as big as you are - CONGRATS!
Post a Comment