Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tootsie Roll Tooth

I lost my first tooth in a long time, since my braces have been holding them all in! It had been kinda wobbly for a while, and while I was eating my Tootsie Roll, I decided to make it a little bit looser. So, I bit down on it with my loose tooth, and as soon as I began chewing, I knew my tooth was out! It was all covered in blood and candy when I got it out, so I was going to have to clean it. Dad made me do it all by myself (mom wasn't around) and it was so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so ( you get the idea) GGGRRROOOSSS!!!!!!!!! I got over it, and I finally decided to do it. And, it turned out pretty fair, since I got thosands of $$$$$$ (okay, maybe it wasn't that much. But, it was $5.00!!!) So, success with the tooth fairy! She finally noticed how valuable my teeth really are!!! Well, that's that! No more to tell! Oh, and, not too many people have been comenting here, so, spread the word!!!!!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so glad you got that tooth out. Now, only a few more weeks until the braces come off!

Jason Fullen said...

You get your braces off soon? How cool is that! Glad your tooth story turned out so well. Maybe the tooth you lost was your sweet tooth and you won't like anything that is sweet any more. I hope not, that would be bad. You better get your parents to buy you something sweet quick and make sure that it wasn't your sweet tooth!

Danielle said...

I wonder if maybe the tooth fairy would have given you more money if you left it dirty. The blood would show her how you $5 out of her. On the other hand...she might have just been grossed out. I'm sorry I haven't been able to read your blog lately. I will try to do better now that I am out of school for some time. I can't wait to see you! love

Chad said...

Wow! Your teeth are worth a lot! Did you know that old people loose their teeth also? I wonder if the tooth fairy visits them?

Rachel said...

I only got 25 cents from my tooth fairy. Your tooth fairy must be richer than mine was (or maybe just more generous).