Thursday, June 22, 2006

The National Zoo





As you know (if you have looked at Rachel Fullen's blog) me, mom, Chloe, and both Rachels went to the National Zoo in DC yesterday. Some of the exhibits were closed, because they were being woked on. But at least we got to see the Panda and her baby! My favorite part was the apes. They were really funny! One ape had some food in his mouth. The other ape took the food, but then droped it. So, he took the next peice of food, but he droped it again! Finaly he ate the next peice of food that he took, without droping it! There were way too many birds! But it was fun. Gotta go!

3 comments:

Todd Wright said...

Your pictures are WAY better than Rachel's!

Rachel said...

I resent Todd's comment so I choose to ignore it.

Hannah I had such a great time. I love spending time with the Burch girls!

Love you lots!

Danielle said...

I'm glad you all had a great time. It looks like a lot of fun.