We have had the taste test. I chose Pepsi first, D-word next, and then Coke. There was also Root Beer, Diet Coke, and Cherry Pepsi to choose from. I will still stay with Coke, of course. But, I had every right to win! Jason was completely nervous! You just ask him, and he will have to admit it. Yet, I was very confident in my senses, and even said so! I also think that it was much harder for my senses to realize the greatness of Coke, for it was the second to last drink in the line up. The D-word was the second. But, of course, Jason can never move me to D-word. So I leave you, knowing my confidence in Coke.




3 comments:
Wait a second; wait a second...
You chose Dr. Pepper over Coke?
Say it ain't so!
COKE RULES!!! That taste test was rigged.
I'm so glad to see you blogging. Keep it up. Your blog made me laugh. I miss you very much. I'm so happy that you are involved more with drama.
Post a Comment