Thursday, January 05, 2006

Narnia

Sorry it took me a while to get to writing this. Here are my thoughts on the movie. For those of you who haven't seen it- you have to! My favorite part was when no one could find Lucy and they thought she had drowned. Then all of the sudden she walked up on the scene and said "Has anyone seen my coat?" That was an added part, it wasn't in the book. If you've seen the movie, what do you think about it?

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I love when Aslan roars and the White Witch is afraid.

Jason Fullen said...

I personally love the part when the table is broken in two peices. This is very powerful to me!

keep writing hannah! I love your blog!

jason

Robert Conn said...

I loved the part when the fox says, "forgive me your majesty" and the White Witch thinks he is talking to her but he is really talking to Edmund. Very nice indeed!