Saturday, December 31, 2005

Christmas

Chloe got so many Dora the Explorer toys! And me and Rachel both got what we wanted too. American Girl Dolls! We played with them a lot. I also got a mini red radio! Rachel has a huge stuffed horse that we had to carry with us all the way home in the car! It was so big we had to put it in the seat between us. So, Christmas was great.

3 comments:

Amy said...

We had a great Christmas, didn't we? I had fun spending so much time with you.

Danielle said...

I'm so glad your Christmas was great! I loved getting to see you. I laughed at the thought of the two of you sitting with a giant dog between you all the way home. Very funny. Thanks for the invite to your blog. I look forward to reading your blog. I love you, and (a word of advice) watch out for big-head grannys. :)

Amy said...

Danielle! Not a giant dog. I'ts a horse. Are you okay? well see ya!